Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Instyle Magazine Clinique Freebie

This month there aren’t too many magazine freebies but Instyle have teamed up with Clinique and there are 4 products to choose from Clinique Turnaround Night Radiance Moisturiser, Long Last Glosswear, Repairwear Laser Focus and High Impact Mascara., I picked up the mascara.
IMG_4082

So you get the magazine, a Mango catalogue and another clothing catalogue for Anthropologie. The magazine retails at £3.80 but if you get it from Tesco it is £2.50. Magazine freebies are a great way to try products at much lower prices. So without further ado I will show you the mascara.
IMG_4083
IMG_4086
IMG_4091
I have 4 words for you I love this mascara, it is a really good mascara it doesn’t clump, it lengthens and thickens my lashes what more can you ask for. The full size is £16 which I don’t think I’ll be purchasing because it is a lot of money to spend on a mascara but if you want to get it you can get it here.
DSCN4105
And even better next month comes with free Benefit products 3 to choose from sun beam, cha cha tint or bene tint I think I’m going to get the bene tint or the cha cha tint. It comes out on the 4th October.

Have you picked up this fantastic offer?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

AddThis