Thursday 11 October 2012

What's In My Handbag Website

I discovered this website a few months ago after reading it on someone's blog ( I can't remember who's blog it was sorry) they were talking about the website what's in my handbag. On the website each week they have a free sample on offer for a limited amount of people and you sign up and you might be lucky enough to get it. Now they have added a feature so that you can pay and then you always get to try the the sample. Also you get to see what other people have in their bags, you can click on which products you'd like to try and which ones you have. They get stored in your cabinet and you can view them at any time. Earlier this week I received a package from them as I had been selected to try one of the samples. It was the Alpha- H Liquid gold I was very excited when I got home and saw the package. It was presented really nicely in a little black cardboard box and inside was black shreds of paper and the actual product. I will probably do a full review of the product once I have had chance to use it.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. I got this too from WIMH - exciting! But I've left it at work so not tried it out yet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, I've tried it now and I love it I might even get the full sized product.

      Delete

AddThis