Friday 21 December 2012

Witch Blemish Stick Review

This contains witch hazel which is used to combat acne skin and it is used in a lot of skincare products. The product itself is blue but when you apply it it comes out clear. It has quite a strong smell but that fades away almost as soon as you apply it. Like a lip balm you can apply it throughout the day and it is a nice size so will easily fit in your handbag. The only problem I have with this product is that you have to push the product up from underneath and to get it back down you need to push it with your hands. I think a if it was a twist one like most lip balms are then it would be better.

As for the actual product it works really well. When I put it on spots it tingles which I take as a good think because it means it is working and it does. The spots to down much quicker when I use this and if I feel like there is one about to appear and I put it on then it doesn't actually appear which is fantastic. I love how I can apply this throughout the day and that it actually works.

Have you tried this?
Prettylittlefashionista xxx



2 comments:

  1. I've been through about 10 sticks of this! It's worked so well for me, recently I've stopped using it though, simply because my spots haven't been to bad. But I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone it's a great little product :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love this and it actually works which is a first as most products don't x

      Delete

AddThis