Saturday 30 March 2013

I've Been To Iceland

Today I've got a different post for you. I don't know if I mentioned this on my blog before but last week I went on a school trip to Iceland. It was a geography, art and photography trip. We stayed in the capital city Reykjavik . We went to lots of different places such as the Blue Lagoon, Gullfoss (a waterfall) some Geysers and many other places. I thought I'd share some of the pictures from my trip. The weather wasn't that bad it was surprisingly good and it was actually colder in the UK than it was in Iceland (one day I didn't even wear a coat just a hoodie). So when I came back to the UK I was disappointed to see that the cold weather was still here and that it had been snowing. Hope you enjoy my pictures and there will be a celebrity style post tomorrow.
Blue Lagoon
Blue Lagoon
Waterfall
Waterfall
Sunset at Reykjavik
Sunset at Reykjavik 
Golden Circle
Golden Circle

Prettylittlefashionista xxx







4 comments:

  1. I went to Iceland on a school trip, its such an amazing place. Hope you enjoyed it there xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's such a great place so different from the UK. I had a great time thanks x

      Delete
  2. Wow Iceland looks stunning! Can't believe it was warmer there than here, looks like you missed the majority of the snow anyway! The Blue Lagoon looks absolutely beautiful, I never thought I'd want to go to Iceland because it's soo cold but that's one factor that might persuade me to go one day! Bet you wish you didn't have to come back to this iceberg country :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so glad I missed the snow. It was really beautiful I know it;s a shame coming back to the cold weather but the food is better over here :) x

      Delete

AddThis