Monday 11 March 2013

Magazine Freebies

I haven't done one of these posts for awhile as there hasn't been many freebies. But this month there are plenty for you to chose from.

Glamour Magazine
Glamour Magazine £2
Brand: Percy and Reed
Products: shampoo, conditioner, finishing polish and volumsing oil
What did I get: I chose to get the shampoo as none of the other products appealed to me except the shampoo and conditioner. I am yet to try the shampoo but when I do and if I like it I will pick up the conditioner as well.

Marie Claire Magazine
Marie Claire £3.80
Brand: Neal's Yard Remedies
Products: hand cream
This hand cream smells really nice it has a really sweet smell. This an organic product so is it contains natural ingredients and it doesn't have any nasty ingredients such as parabens.

Cosmopolitan Magazine
Cosmopolitan £3.60
Brand: Elemis
Products: lip balm, daily moisturiser and mattifying moisturiser
What did I get: I chose the lip balm as you can never have too many lip balms. I really like this one it is really moisturising and is great on my dry lips. I think I'm going to pick up another lip balm and possibly the day moisturiser as well.

Have you picked up any freebies?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis