Sunday 21 April 2013

April Empties

This is my April empties, I am trying to do them monthly now as I seem to use products up every month now. Some months however there won't we as much, this month I've used a fair amount of products so lets see what I've used.

I bought this travel size deodorant to use when I went on a trip. It isn't really anything special it smells ok and does an average job. Not much else to say really.
Would I repurchase? No

Impulse body spray Paris (limited edition)
This wasn't my favourite scent from Impulse. Some of their scents are really nice but I didn't particularly like this one. 
Would I repurchase? No

Garnier Clean Sensation deodorant (£2 I couldn't find a link online though)
I really like Garnier deodorants I've tried most of them. I liked this one as it had a clean scent to it rather than a heavily floral scent like some of the other deodorants. 
Would I repurchase? Yes 


Superdrug extra gentle apple detangling spray (don't think they do this any more but L'oreal does one that is similar)
I really liked this as it helped get rid of some of the knots in my hair after I washed it. It made it easier to comb my hair. I wasn't keen on the scent but luckily it didn't linger on the hair. 
Would I repurchase? Yes (obviously from a different brand)

I love this I use it ever time I wash my hair. I ran some through the ends of my hair and I noticed a difference in the amount of split ends I had. I definitely recommend this if you want more information you can read my review here.
Would I repurchase? Yes




I wasn't impressed with the smell of this. It claims to be a luxury handwash but it isn't really. I was quite disappointed with this. 
Would I repurchase? No 

This hand cream was quite runny and I found it to be quite greasy as well. Although looking online it seems that the packaging has changed so perhaps the formula has as well.
Would I repurchase? No 


Royal Jelly body wash (part of a gift set)
This was an ok body wash, I wasn't a massive fan of the scent I found that it was quite strong. 
Would I repurchase? No 

I loved the smell of this and I found that it was quite moisturising. It sank into the skin really quickly as well. I won't be buying this at the moment as I have a lot of other body butters but I may get it in the future. 
Would I repurchase? Yes

I loved the smell of this. It smelt so good and it was a really nice body wash. 
Would I repurchase? Yes

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis