Wednesday 31 July 2013

NOTD: It's Red Babez


Nails Inc It's Red Babez
I got this polish in an issue of Instyle magazine. Like I have said previously I love Nails Inc polishes and I love red polishes. 

Nails Inc It's Red Babez
I am not a massive fan of the name of this polish as I think it sounds a bit cheap and something that drugstore brand would use rather than a brand that costs £11 a polish. 

Nails Inc It's Red Babez

Nails Inc It's Red Babez
I love the colour however, I love bright red polishes as I think they compliment my skin tone. This needed only 2 coats and it dried really quickly. It lasted a really long time as well before it started to chip. I am very impressed with this magazine freebie. I recommend keeping an eye on magazines as most of my Nails Inc polishes come from them, it is a great way to try polishes out for a much lower price.

What's on your nails at the moment?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

Ps I am on Bloglovin and I would love if you would follow my blog on there, the link is below or in the sidebar. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis