Monday 16 September 2013

August Empties

Today I am sharing with you my August empties. I know that it is late but I still wanted to share them with you before September as otherwise if I combined both months the post would be far too long.
I was so upset when I finished my Soap and Glory Daily Smooth Body Butter. I really loved this, it smelt amazing and it sank into my skin really quickly. This was really moisturising and I would definitely pick it up again. The next think is the Lancome La Vie Est Belle Shower Gel which I got in a set with the perfume. This was really nice and had a nice smell but I wouldn't get it again because £28 is quite expensive for a shower gel. 

I really like this Elegant Touch nail polish remover it is one of my favourites as it is really good at removing my nail polish. Although this is slightly more expensive than supermarket own but I think it is worth it because it removes nail polish really well. Next item is the ELF Eyelid Primer which is a great primer, it makes eyeshadow last longer. The only problem is that you have to order it online and its not worth making an order for an item that only costs £1.50 but I will order it next time I make an order.

I used up the Clean & Clear Morning Energy Face Wash I really liked this as it was very refreshing and woke me up in the morning. It had little beads in which exfoliated the skin but it wasn't too harsh. Lastly is the Simple Kind To Eyes Eyemakeup Remover I like this because it is gentle on my eyes and removes makeup really well even waterproof mascara. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis