Wednesday 13 November 2013

Free Nails Inc. Polish With Colgate


Nails Inc Luminous Red
A few months ago Colgate gave away free Nails Inc. polishes with their Max One toothpaste. They had a matte red and Luminous Red. I chose Luminous Red because I have many matte red colours already. I think that this offer has expired now unfortunately but I still wanted to share some swatches with you.
Nails Inc Luminous Red

Nails Inc Luminous Red

Nails Inc Luminous Red
I love this red colour. I own quite a few red nail polishes already as it is one of my favourite colours to wear but I am glad to say that this is different from all the other reds that I own. As with all Nails Inc. polishes I only needed 2 coats of this and it lasted me a week before it started chipping. I am glad I picked this polish up and I think it will be a perfect colour for Christmas. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis