Tuesday 26 November 2013

Magazine Freebies December 2013

This month magazines have some great freebies and today I thought I would share them with you.
Glamour Magazine December 2013
Glamour have teamed up with Nails Inc and have bought out 4 polishes by Kate Spade. There are 4 colours to choose from and some of the colours are quite festive. The polishes are Big Apple Red, New York Noir, Soho Silver and Uptown Glamour. I picked up all 4 shades as the magazine is only £2 and £8 for 4 full size Nails Inc polishes is a good deal considering if you bought them from Nails Inc it would you cost you £44. 

Nails Inc Polishes from Kate Spade: Big Apple Red, New York Noir, Soho Silver and Uptown Glamour
From left to right: Big Apple Red, New York Noir, Soho Silver and Uptown Glamour

Marie Claire December 2013- Rituals Fortune Scrub
Marie Claire are giving away a Rituals scrub. This is the Fortune Scrub which is Sweet orange and Cedar and it smells amazing and I can't wait to try it out. For £3.90 it is such a bargain and I know that I will love it. 

Cosmopolitan December 2013- Orly Star Spangled
Cosmopolitan are giving away Orly nail polishes. There are 4 colours to choose from: Star Spangled (glittery red) Hair Band (glittery gold), Country Club Khaki (a nude) and Naughty (burgundy). The magazine costs £3.60 so it is a good bargain. 

I chose the shade Star Spangled as I thought it looked like a perfect colour for Christmas and I can't wait to try it out. I have never tried Orly nail polishes before so I am excited to see what they are like. 

Have you picked up any freebies this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis