Sunday 12 October 2014

Celebrity Style: Chloe Grace Mortez


Today I thought I would bring back my Celebrity Style posts. I used to really enjoy doing these so I thought I would start doing them again. For those of you unfamiliar with these posts, each week I will pick a celebrity (I also take requests) and find a picture of an outfit that I like and would want to recreate. I then search the website and find similar pieces to the original outfit. I try to pick out items that are affordable so for the most part all the items I share with you will be below £50. If you have any requests for celebrities then you can either leave them in the comments or email me at prettylittlefashionista@hotmail.com  



I really like Chloe Grace Mortez, I thought she was brilliant in Kick Ass. I also really like her style in the past couple of years she has become more and more of a style icon. I found this outfit here  which I really like as it is simple and I think it could be worn by pretty much anyone. Also I am a massive fan of stripes I'd say 70% of my wardrobe is stripes because I am obsessed with them. 


Outfit Total: £72 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis