Saturday 11 October 2014

FOTD #2

FOTD #2


FOTD #2

Today I thought I would share with you another Face Of The Day. I have only recently started doing these but I really enjoy doing them. I like to read these types of posts as well as you get to see the products in action. 

Face
I really like the Garnier BB and I am so glad I received it in  one of my Glossyboxes as I would probably never have bought it because I always forgot about it because it is not in the makeup section. I wear this when I want a light base as this helps to even out my skin without it being too heavy. Next I used the W7 Light Diffusing Concealer I am using this as I want to review it for you but so far I have not been very impressed and I have gone back to using my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer which is one of my all time favourites. I am still using the ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder as I can not decide whether I like it or not some days it looks really cakey and then other days it doesn't look too bad. I usually don't use bronzer as I find it very difficult to get right as they are often too orange or muddy looking on my skin but when I saw the Collection Bronze Glow in Sunkissed I thought I would give it a go as it looked quite pale. It does have some shimmer in it which doesn't bother me too much and it is quite subtle on my skin. Lastly the blush I used was MUA's in Candyfloss which is a great colour for everyday because it is very subtle.



FOTD #2

FOTD #2

FOTD #2

FOTD #2

Eyes and Brows
For my eyes I used my MUA Undressed Palette which is one of my most used palettes ever I have hit pan of 2 of the colours. I started off with my W7 Eyeshadow Primer which is not my favourite as I really like the ELF one but this is the one I am currently using. I lined my upper and lower waterline with a black kohl pencil from MUA. For the eyeshadow I used Shade 6 all over my lid, I then used Shade 9 in my crease. I used Shade 3 to blend these 2 colours together I used Shade 1 to highlight my brow bone. I used Shade 6 on the inner 3rd of my lower lash line and Shade 10 on my outer lash line. I used the Seventeen Back Lash Mascara which is my current favourite as it helps to volumise and lengthen my lashes. For my eyebrows I used what I always use; the Avon Glimmerstick in Dark Brown which has nearly run out so I have bought one from Collection to try. 


FOTD #2

Lips
Lastly for my lips I used Natural Collection's Pink Mallow which I really like. It is a really pretty light pink colour that is extremely wearable and I thought as my eyes were quite bold that I would go for a more neutral colour. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis