Friday 2 August 2013

Summer Essentials Fashion Edition

So I've already shared with you my makeup and beauty summer essentials and today I thought I would share with you my fashion summer essentials.
Topshop Mint Green Dress
Now this dress summarises 2 of the things that I love about summer. I love wearing cute dresses in the summer ones that flow and either have a pretty colour or a lovely floral pattern. The second thing that I love about this dress is the colour. I love mint green I am obsessed with the colour. If there is something that is mint green then I have to have it. This dress was actually a charity shop find it was from Topshop originally and when I bought it, it still had the tags on it so it was as good as new. The best part about it was that it was a bargain at £5. 

Sandals
The next summer must have is sandals. I love wearing sandals as I am able to show off my painted toe nails which always have a bright colour on during the summer. I own many sandals and this picture just shows a couple of the ones I own. I have a peach pair which is from Tesco I love the design of the straps and they were only £3 as I got them at the end of summer last year. They did many colours of them and I also have a sparkly gold pair. I have noticed that they have some similar ones in this year. The other pair are a sort of gladiator with a beautiful peacock style feather on them. I have a gorgeous blue maxi dress that I love wearing them with. I got them from Peacocks a couple of years ago. 
Mint Green Satchel Bag
The next thing I love is this mint green satchel style bag that was a birthday gift from my sister. I love the style and the colour of this bag. I also love the pink edging it has around it. The lining of the bag is also really pretty it has a cute floral design. In the summer I prefer to carry a smaller bag and although this is quite small it can fit a lot in it. 
Summer  jewellery
I am not a massive jewellery wearer but I do have a few bits that I love to wear during the summer. I love rose gold and I think it is a perfect colour for the summer. I have my Lipsy charm bracelet which I love. It is a bit like a Pandora bracelet but you buy it like it is with all the charms on it. I got this as a Christmas present one year and I love it. The rose gold bracelet is from Primark and I think it was £1.50. I love the style of it  and I think it looks gorgeous. The spike necklace is from Dorothy Perkins I love their jewellery and they always have amazing bargains in the sale. My earrings where a gift from my friends I love the colour and I think the flower design is perfect for summer. Lastly is my watch, I actually wear this watch all year round but I think it is perfect for the summer it is from New Look who stock some amazing watches. 
Red or Dead Sunglasses
Lastly are my sunglasses. I wear prescription glasses which meant I had to get some prescription sunglasses to protect my eyes. I bought these to go to Iceland to protect my eyes from the glare. I really like these which are from Red and Dead but I got them in Specsavers. I really like the shape of these as I find a lot of sunglasses are too big and don't suit my face shape but I really like these.

What are your summer must haves?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


Ps I am on Bloglovin and I would love if you would follow my blog on there, the link is below or in the sidebar. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis