Friday 1 May 2015

April Favourites (2015)

Today I am sharing my April favourites with you. I have quite a few favourites this month and quite a few of them are eyeshadow favourites. 
April Favourites
First favourite is the N07 Hot Cloth Cleanser I got this with one of the £5 off N07 vouchers that Boots give out. Instead of paying £9 I got it for £4. This is a really rich and creamy cleanser that removes makeup easily. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and doesn't dry it out at all. 

April Favourites
Next is a combination of eyeshadows that I have been loving. This month I have been reaching for cream eyeshadows a lot and my favourite has been the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige which is a matte brown shade. I have been using this as a base for pretty much all my eyeshadow looks. I have also worn it by itself when I am in a rush and don't have time to apply loads of eyeshadows. One of my favourite combinations has been to use Creamy Beige and then apply the MUA Eyeshadow in Bronze over the top. I'd never tried any of their single eyeshadows but I love their palettes. This shadow is so pigmented and easy to blend. I love bronze shades and this is perfect. The next favourite is a representation of a technique that I have been using. I have in the past mentioned using black eyeshadow as an eyeliner and I have continued this but I have been creating wings with eyeshadow. I have hooded eyes and I find that winged liner doesn't really work on my eyeshadow. I use the Miss Sporty Eyeshadow in Night and the Real Techniques Eyeliner Brush to create a winged liner look that works for my eye shape and I have been loving it. I watched a Pixiwoo video that really helped me (link) I don't do it as exaggerated as Sam does in the video but it is really trial and error to find what works for you and lots of practise. For me it is a lot easier than using a pen as I have more control and if you use an angled brush you don't need to worry about placement as it kind of does it for you. 

April Favourites
My last beauty favourite is the Max Factor Crème Puff in Seductive Blush. These have been all over blogs the past few months but they are really nice blushes. They are pigmented and create a lovely sheen on the cheeks. The shade Seductive Pink is a gorgeous pink shade which look gorgeous on the cheeks.

I've got a couple of non- beauty favourites to share with you as well. I have just finished watching Season 1 of Arrow and I am in love with it. I got Season 1 and 2 in the Amazon sale at Christmas time as I have been watching The Flash and I thought I would give it a go and I'm really glad that I did. I'm not usually one for superhero films/ tv shows but these 2 are really good. I've been enjoying the song Hold Back The River by James Bay I saw him perform it on Sunday Brunch and ever since then I have been listening to it.

 Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis