Monday 29 July 2013

MUA Cover and Conceal Review


MUA Cover and Conceal
This is the Cover & Conceal concealer from MUA and their Undress Your Skin Range. It comes in 3 shades Fair, Natural and Almond. This only costs £1.50 so is a good option if you are on a budget. Like most concealers it has a doe foot applicator. MUA says 'Conceal imperfections, under-eye circles, spots on the face with this concealer wand. The creamy lightweight texture which blends in to create that flawless finish with a natural coverage that lasts all day.' 

MUA Cover and Conceal
I have found that this concealer is very light which makes it great for covering under eye circles. I find that it doesn't go cakey which I find some concealers do when you put them under your eyes. This doesn't offer the best coverage but I don't have really dark circles  so it is fine for me. If you have dark circles and lots of blemishes then this may not be for you but if you want a light concealer to cover a few imperfections then this is perfect. I like this for under my eyes as I find that it really brightens up that area. I find that this blends really well and doesn't settle in any creases under my eye. This is a great little budget friendly product and I recommend it if you are on a tight budget.  
MUA Cover and Conceal
Although the shade range is limited I have found that this colour is a pretty good match for me (I got the lightest shade which is Fair). This has been a great addition to my collection and I find the products in the Undress Your Skin Range to be really good products.

Have you tried this? What is your favourite concealer?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

Ps I am on Bloglovin and I would love if you would follow my blog on there, the link is below or in the sidebar. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis