Thursday 16 October 2014

L'Oreal Triple Active Day Moisturiser Review


L'Oreal Triple Active Day Moisturiser
I got this last Christmas in a set with the Micellar Water as it was cheaper to get the set than buy the Micellar Water by itself. I have only recently started to use this moisturiser. I think I have been using for the past couple of months now so I thought now I can share with you what I think of this moisturiser. I haven't tried that much from the L'Oreal skincare line as a lot of their products are out of my price range but this isn't too badly priced at £6.49 which makes it one of their more affordable items. 

L'Oreal Triple Active Day Moisturiser
This particular moisturiser is aimed towards dry and sensitive skin but I believe they do one for other skin types as well. The moisturiser is called triple action because it claims to do 3 things: Hydrate, protect and provide comfort. Although this is a day cream I use it as a night cream as I find that this is just a bit too heavy for me to use in the day time. 
L'Oreal Triple Active Day Moisturiser

L'Oreal Triple Active Day Moisturiser
The moisturiser comes in a really nice pot that feels very luxurious as it is very heavy. I am not sure what material it is made from but it is not plastic which makes it seem like it is more expensive.  

L'Oreal Triple Active Day Moisturiser
The cream is quite a thick cream and for me I find it a bit to heavy to use as a day cream. In the morning I prefer to use a lighter cream. But as a night  cream this is really good. I feel that it is very moisturising on my skin and sinks in quite quickly as well so my face isn't left feeling sticky. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels very smooth and moisturised. This moisturiser has a faint smell, which doesn't bother me but if you have sensitive skin it could be an issue. I find it a bit odd that it is scented considering this particular moisturiser is aimed towards people with dry and sensitive skin. 

Overall I quite like this moisturiser. I don't know whether I would go out of my way to repurchase it as there are other moisturisers that I prefer to use but this one is still pretty nice.  

Have you tried this? What do you think? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis