Wednesday 14 November 2012

MUA Trio Review

I love the concept of these as they have just 3 colours so there aren't too many to choose from but you can create so many different looks with them. I have 2 to share with you today.

Chocolate box
I love this it is perfect for me as it is just neutral shades and they are all browns. I find that with the Undressed palette I don't use some of the darker colours that aren't brown. All the colours in this are highly pigmented and are the same usual high quality of MUA's eyeshadows. I find the trios great for travelling as they don't take up too much space in your makeup bag. I find myself reaching for this quite a lot.

Pink Sorbet
I heard about this specific one via YouTube and I fell in love with the colours that I knew I had to have it. These colours are very different from the colours that I own as I own a lot of brown colours. These are pretty pinks but they aren't too bright which I like as I don't like wearing brightly coloured eyeshadows. The colours in this are very pigmented and create a nice shimmery look on the eye.

These retail at £2.50 and you can get them from the MUA website or Superdrug.

Have you tried any of the trios?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


*I have not been sponsored to write this post I bought this with my own money and this is my own opinion*

1 comment:

  1. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

AddThis