Tuesday 18 December 2012

Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser Review


A few months ago everyone was raving about the Liz Earle hotcloth cleanser but being about £14 I knew I wouldn’t be able to afford it. Butwhen I was in Superdrug I saw the Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser and thought thatI would give that a go instead.
I use this to take off my makeup at night. I rub some intomy face and then rinse it off with hot water and the muslin cloth that comeswith it.
It removes makeup up really well even waterproof mascara. Ireally like the smell of this and you don’t need to use a lot of the product.The muslin cloth also provides a little exfoliation for your skin it isn’t tooharsh so you can use the product every day.
I noticed a difference in my skin straight away. I reallyenjoy using this product and it is a fraction of the price of the Liz Earleone. This is usually £5.99 but when I bought it it was only £3.99. 


Have you tried this product?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


4 comments:

  1. I've heard a couple of people say this is really good, I'll definitely look into picking it up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great, i saw this and was thinking about getting it but since i hadnt heard any reviews i thought i better not. wishing it did now !

    busyxbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

AddThis