Friday 28 December 2012

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Review

I've had this for a few months now and I completely forgot to review it for you (whoops). I haven't seen many reviews of this so I wanted to share it with you. Earlier this year bloggers and youtubers went crazy for the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation which I reviewed here. When I went to Superdrug to pick up a new concealer I was going to try the Collection one but then I saw this and got it instead because I loved the foundation so much that I was sure I was going to like this. Also I think this was on offer and was either cheaper or the same price as the Collection one. The concealer is normally £5.49 but it is quite often on offer.

I love this concealer it covers under eye circles and blemishes really well. This concealer is so creamy and easy to blend. Also it is very long lasting it lasts pretty much all day which is fantastic. It says that it is Rimmel's first full coverage concealer and I agree that his is full coverage. The application is really easy it had a doe foot wand applicator which makes it quick and easy to apply.

It is available in 3 shades and I'm in the shade Ivory. Just like the foundation it has anti fatigue effects in it which makes item perfect for under the eyes. I love the packaging of this with its bright orange lid.

Have you tried this concealer?
Prettylittlefashionista xxx



2 comments:

  1. i will have to try this out, love the packaging :)

    busyxbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is lovely isn't it I really recommend this especially if you love the foundation x

      Delete

AddThis