Sunday 23 December 2012

NOTD- Magnetic Green Sparkle

I wanted to share with you what I have currently on my nails. I think it is a very festive colour and it looks really nice on the nails. It is one of Barry M's magnetic polishes. I have 3 of them the purple one, the gold one and the green one. I chose to wear the green one as it is a perfect Christmas colour. This is quite a nice polish although it is a bit fiddly to use the magnet each time. I like the effect it creates on my nails but you have to have a lot of time to paint your nails as you have to paint each nail twice but you have to use the magnet immediately after painting. They have chipped quite easily which is a shame because Barry M nail polishes are usually quite good. I think the magnetic nail polishes are more of an evening nail polishes rather than one to wear over a few days.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx







2 comments:

AddThis