Sunday 30 December 2012

Best of 2012

Today I wanted to share with you my top 10 products from this year. I posted a video of this on my channel yesterday but in case you prefer to read about it I'm doing a post on it. I will also add the video at the bottom of this post.

Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser
I discovered this near the end of the year but because it is so amazing I still wanted to include it in my favourites. I use this to remove my makeup at night and it leaves my skin feeling really soft and it gets rid of my makeup even waterproof mascara.

Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz
I bought this in the summer and I think it is more of a summer product than a winter product. It is really refreshing and is really nice to use when the weather is warmer. It removes anything that the cleanser has missed and it has quite a nice smell.

Technic Nail Polish Carnival
I love this glitter nail polish it is packed with lots of different colours of glitter. I have mainly used this as a top coat and have used it in quite a few NOTDs which you can see here  and here.

Essie Navigate Her
I have discovered the brand Essie this year and I have tried some of their polishes and love them all but I picked out my favourite colour which is Navigate Her. It is a lovely green colour. I got all my Essie polishes from Fragrance Direct as they are only £1.99 you can see the post I did about them here.

MUA Mosaic Blush English Rose
This was my first blush that I bought because I am pale I didn't think blushes would suit me but this one changed my opinion. This provides a nice pink glow to the cheeks and I really love it.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 
I love this foundation because it blends in really well and it has a pump which I really like as it is easy to get the product out. The packaging is really nice as well with it's bright orange lid and glass bottle it stands out from any other foundation.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 
I love this concealer it can be used on blemishes and under the eyes. It works amazingly with the foundation and it creates a flawless makeup look that I love.

Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake
I love the Lip Butters and this was my favourite shade. It is a really nice pink colour and it is a very good everyday lipstick. These are really moisturising and the packaging is really cute.

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain Cherish 
I love this it lasts a long time and is really moisturising. The colour is really nice and goes really well with pretty much any outfit. I love the fact that when this fades away it doesn't go all patchy like some other lip products.

MUA Undressed Palette 
I love this palette it is probably one of my favourite palettes of all time. All the shades are really pigmented and long wearing. My favourite shades are 2, 4 and 9 as I wear these the most often.

In case you wish to watch the video:


What has been your favourite products this year?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx




8 comments:

  1. I want to try the Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser, it looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice and it removes makeup so well x

      Delete
  2. I love MUA products, such great value :)

    X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too and they are such good quality x

      Delete
  3. Great picks - I've done my own top 12 of 2012 hehe the MUA undressed is on mine as well heeh I'm definitely a new follower of your blog! Do you think you could take a peek at mine and perhaps follow back?
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/top-12-of-2012.html
    Rachael
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, really enjoyed reading your post and I am now following x

      Delete
  4. There's so many amazing products in this post! I've fallen in love with hot cloth cleansers this year too :)
    happy new year!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete

AddThis