Wednesday 27 May 2015

Makeup Gallery Blush in Candyfloss Review

Whilst in Poundland I decided to pick up a few different items from their makeup line which is called Makeup Gallery. I selected a blush in the shade Candyfloss. 
The packaging is quite basic but that is to be expected as it is a budget brand however the packaging feels very secure and I don’t think it will break easily. I quite like that Poundland have opted to use square packaging as most blushes come in a circular compact but I quite like that this is different and it matches the other powder products in the range. The blusher feels very smooth and isn’t too chalky. The blush is pretty pigmented as well for a budget product. It is really easy to blend and it creates a really nice natural flush on my cheeks that I really like for every day. I have been wearing this blush a lot and it is quickly becoming one of my most used. For me this is the perfect every day shade and I highly recommend checking it out especially if you want a natural shade. The blush is a warm pink shade that has a slight coral tone to it and quite surprisingly it is a matte blush which is unusual for a budget blush as they are usually full of shimmer. I am really glad that the Makeup Gallery range has shade names as many budget brands don’t name their products and it makes it so much more interesting when they have shade names. 




Overall I really like this blush and I would like to pick up more from the range although there are only 4 shades to choose from. I need to try more from the brand, I have tried the eyeshadows and they are fantastic and I have a couple of polishes to try out too.

Do you have any Makeup Gallery recommendations?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis