Thursday 4 June 2015

May Favourites 2015

Today I thought I would share with you what I have been loving during the month of May. I don’t have too many makeup favourites this month but I have a few random favourites. 
I’ll start with makeup favourites, I have been loving the Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation. This is a great lightweight foundation which has a light to medium coverage. It has a very watery consistency which makes it very light on the skin. It makes my skin look very even and flawless and I have been loving wearing it. I think it is a great foundation for summer as it is so light on the skin.

The next favourite is the Collection Bronze Glow in Sunkissed. I’m not usually a fan of bronzer but recently I have been wearing this one quite a lot. I like to take it on a Kabuki brush and just lightly dust it over my skin to add some warmth and a bit of a glow to my skin.

My last favourite is an eyeshadow from Natural Collection in White Opal. This is a gorgeous champagne/ gold colour which I have been using to highlight my inner corner and place on the centre of my eyelid to help brighten my eyes. The quality of this eyeshadow is really good, it is really pigmented and easy to blend. 

Now onto random favourites; I finally got around to reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and I absolutely loved it. I thought it was very good and definitely lived up to the hype. I also watched the film and I thought that was really good, the casting was very good and the film followed the book really well. I started watching Gossip Girl this month, I didn’t watch it when it was on TV and I have fallen in love with it. I really like the characters I think Blair is probably my favourite. I’ve watched the first two seasons so far and I can’t wait to watch the other four seasons. I finished another book this month which was The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I thought the descriptions in this was fantastic and I could really picture the circus. The film rights have already been sold and I think this will make a great film. My last favourite I don’t have a picture of but I have been really loving doughnuts this month, I had a huge craving at the start of the month and I’ve eaten quite a few this month. I know it is unhealthy but they are just so nice.


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis