Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Tag 2013

1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I prefer real trees because they smell really nice but one year we had one and it shed a lot of pines so my parents stopped buying them but when I have my own house I will have a real one. 
2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I would have to pick the gingerbread latte from Costa or Starbucks I have become obsessed with them. My obsession started when Nescafe bought out a gingerbread latte sachet and as I already love the vanilla ones I tried the gingerbread one and I really like it. 
3.  What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
Our colour scheme changes each year sometimes we go red and gold but this year we have done pink and silver which I think looks really pretty. 
4.  Giving or receiving?
I love picking out presents to  buy for people as it's always fun to browse the internet for the perfect gifts. I love taking part in Secret Santa's as it makes you think a lot harder about what you are buying for your person and I love seeing their face when they open it.
5.  To mince pie or not to?
I love mince pies, home made or shop bought I don't mind. I just really love them. This year I have loved the ones from Co-op they have been really tasty. 
6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
We have turkey at Christmas with all the trimmings. I love Christmas lunch I always eat way too much but the food is always delicious. 
7.  Christmas day fashion
Usually it is a dress of some sort, even though we stay at home for Christmas we still dress up. 
8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
This is so hard to pick as I love a lot of Christmas songs it's a tie between Fairytale of New York and All I Want For Christmas Is You.
9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
I really like the Santa Claus movies and Love Actually they are my favourites for this time of year. 
10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
We always open our presents before lunch as when we were younger we played with our new toys after lunch. When I was younger I usually got a board game for Christmas so after lunch and the Queen's speech we'd play a game.

Let me know if you have done this tag as I would love to read your answers.


Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis