Monday 30 December 2013

Benefit Freebies With Elle Magazine


The January edition of Elle Magazine has some amazing freebies at the moment. This month they have some Benefit goodies. They have 3 products to choose from: 2 lipglosses in the shade Dandelion and Coralista (these shades match the blushes with the same names) the other product is the They're Real mascara which I already own and love. This is a great opportunity to try out some products before committing to a full size version.
I picked up the 2 lipglosses as I already have a mini version of They're Real and I have a ton of other mascaras to use so I thought I'd better not buy another mascara. I love the packaging of these two lipglosses I think that they are so cute.

As you can see from the above swatches they are cute colours and they will make a nice addition to my collection. Also they smell really good and because they are quite small they will be easy to slip into my handbag.

Have you picked up any of these freebies?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis