Saturday 28 December 2013

December Favourites

Today I wanted to share with you me December favourites. For some reason I seem to have forgotten to do a November favourites, I don't know what happened there as I could have sworn that I did write a post. I will be doing a 2013 favourites post but that will come out next week.
So onto my favourites, this month I have gone back to some old products that I love. I have been using the MUA Undressed Palette a lot this month. I love all the shades in the palette and I think that they are fantastic quality. The shade that I have been using the most is shade 2 (which you can see pictured below) I love this shimmery colour and I usually just wear this all over my lid as it is quick and adds a hint of colour Shade 2 is the shade that I often wear to school as it adds a hint of shimmer without being too much. I have been really liking the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown filling my eyebrows in is something that I only really started doing this year but I understand what people say about filling in your eyebrows it really does complete your look. I really like this pencil it is soft so easy to apply without being too waxy. I love the colour of it it matches me really well and it is very affordable. This month I have gone back to my Maybelline Great lash Mascara I really like this mascara and I love how it makes my lashes look. I was actually complemented this month on my lashes so you know a mascara is good when you get complements from it. My last makeup favourite is the MUA Blush in Candyfloss this is such a gorgeous colour and it is very wearable for the daytime. I love the hint of shimmer in it and it lasts all day on my skin. I wear this to school as it gives a little hint of colour to my cheeks. 


My last favourite is a random one but I wanted to include it as I having been loving them. It is gingerbread lattes. I am a massive coffee drinker and I love a lot of different types. I like this range from Nescafe as they do a lot of different flavours. This is one they bought out for Christmas and it is amazing. I have been stocking up on them before they stop selling them as they are limited edition.

Above are the swatches of my favourite products. 

What have been your favourites this month? 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis