Friday 27 July 2012

Thank You!

So this week I recently reached 50 followers I am so happy and I want to thank you all for following my blog it means so much to me I know 50 might not seem a lot to some people but it is a lot to me. When I started I honestly only expected a view people to read it and to have over 50 people interested is just amazing. I also want to welcome my new followers who have joined my blog through various blog hops. So welcome and I hope you enjoy my blog.


Thank you again! 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on over 50 followers. I woke up today to find out I now have 50 too. I actually can't believe that 50 people want to hear about what I have to say haha xx

    ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and congrats on getting 50 followers as well :)I know me neither but I guess they do haha

      Delete
  2. Congrats hun. I love your blog template so pretty. Ax

    http://thequirkyfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

AddThis