Tuesday 17 July 2012

Post Ideas

This is just going to be a quick post. On the 28th of July I am going on holiday for 2 weeks and I have scheduled some posts for you. I'm not sure if there is going to be any wi-fi wee I'm going so I won't be able to reply to your comments until I get back. I was wondering if there were any posts that you guys really wanted to see as I could schedule them to post while I'm away. When I get back you can expect a few haul posts, OOTDs and posts of where I've been. I'm staying in the UK so nothing fancy but it will be great to have a break and enjoy some different places.

Please leave suggestions in the comment section :)

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday, hope the weather stays nice for you!

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope so as well but who knows with British weather :)
      Did you have any post requests?

      Delete

AddThis