Sunday 12 April 2015

Celebirty Style: Taylor Swift

I am bringing back my celebrity style posts as I really enjoy doing them. For those not familiar with these posts, I find a celebrities outfit that I like and try to recreate it with items that are under £50. I have decided that instead of trying to copy the outfits exactly I will find items that are similar and items that I think would work together.

Today I am going to be recreating an outfit worn by Taylor Swift which you can see here. I love Taylor Swift and she always looks so lovely. I thought this outfit would be very good for spring as I love mint green. I found two dresses that I really liked and couldn’t decide which one to pick so I am going to be showing both and sharing two outfits instead of one. 

Outfit 1

Total- £96.20



Outfit 2

Total- £91.74

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis