Tuesday 14 April 2015

W7 Light Diffusing Concealer Review

Ever since the YSL Touche Eclat became popular many drugstore brands have launched similar products. W7 offer many different dupes for high-end products some of them are really good and some of them are not so good. This is one of the not so good products.

W7 Light Diffusing Concealer
The packaging is identical to the YSL one it comes in a gold pen with a brush. You need to twist up the bottom in order to get the product out. I find these types of products can get messy quite quickly so I am not usually a fan of these types of products. 

W7 Light Diffusing Concealer
As I mentioned above you need to twist up the bottom for the product to come through the brush. I apply the product directly to my under eye area using the brush and I blend it in with the Real Techniques Contour Brush which is my favourite for blending in concealer. 

W7 Light Diffusing Concealer
I find that this concealer is very thick. I usually opt for a much lighter concealer under my eyes as I find a thick concealer looks cakey and creases very easily. I found the concealer to be difficult to work with and it didn’t blend in easily. Once I had blended it in I didn’t really see that much difference it didn’t seem to offer any coverage or brightness. Usually, I expect these types of products to be more brightening than high coverage, but this did neither. This concealer seemed much messier than any of the other ones I have tried in this form. To top it off, the brush  snapped off as the concealer was just too thick that it was unable to cope with the product build up.

This was a very disappointing product and I would not recommend it. If you want an affordable concealer in the pen form then I recommend the one from Collection which I am currently using and really enjoying it.


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis