Saturday 4 April 2015

Cinderella Exhibition Presented by Swarovski

Today I wanted to do a quick post to tell you about the Cinderella Exhibition in Leicester Square. Me and my Mum went to the exhibition on Tuesday after I  heard about it via Facebook. 
Cinderella Exhibition
For those of you that aren’t aware there is a new Cinderella film out and as part of this there is a free exhibition in Leicester Square. The exhibition shows a lot of the costumes and props that were used in the film. The entrance is free but you have to book tickets in advance online on the Ticketmaster website. I think it is well worth a visit especially if you are a Disney fan. You can get your picture taken with the carriage and it costs £8 to get it printed and you can also buy a programme which is £5.

Cinderella Exhibition
The costumes were amazing and I really enjoyed seeing them. The exhibition is only there until the 10th April. The film is out in cinemas and I went to see it this week and it was really good and I recommend that you go and see it. 

Cinderella Exhibition

Cinderella Exhibition

Cinderella Exhibition

Cinderella Exhibition

Cinderella Exhibition

Cinderella Exhibition

Cinderella Exhibition

I aplogise for the photo heavy post! 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis