Monday 13 April 2015

Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash Review


Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash
I have tried quite a few different Balance Me products and I really quite like them. I only ever pick them up when they are in magazines as they can be quite expensive for me. All the Balance Me products use natural ingredients and they are free from any nasty ingredients. 

Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash
Today I am going to be reviewing the Pure Skin Face Wash which has a 98.8% natural origin. I use this both in the morning and evening. I apply a small amount to my hands and blend it into my skin and then I rinse it off with warm water. You can also use this to take off your makeup which I do if I am travelling however if I am at home then I use my hot cloth cleanser. This leaves my skin feeling very fresh and clean. It has got quite a strong smell which may put some people off, but I don’t really mind it too much. This is a good face wash and it isn’t too bad at removing makeup although I do prefer to use a hot cloth cleanser. I’m not sure whether I would spend the full price on this as it is very expensive (£16) if I was going to splash out on skincare it would be for a moisturiser or an eye cream, not a face wash.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis