Tuesday 28 April 2015

Colgate and Nails Inc Freebie

Everyone loves a good freebie and this one is really good. 
Colgate and Nails Inc Freebie

Today I wanted to share a really amazing freebie with you. In Boots when you buy the Colgate Max White One Optic you get a free Nails Inc nail polish. As you are probably aware I love Nails Inc polishes so I couldn't miss this. The toothpaste is expensive at £4.49 but if you look at as the price of the nail polish then it is much better as Nails Inc polishes are £14. Toothpaste is something we all use so it doesn't harm picking it up as I knew I would actually use it. There are 3 shades to choose fromOptic Glow (a pale pink), Optic Flame (classic red) and Optic Wave (blue). I chose Optic Wave as I love blue polishes but I don't have that many in my collection and this was an unusual shade of blue. Most of my blues are either bright blue (think Nails Inc Baker Street) or really pale blue (think Barry M Blue Moon). I'm looking forward to trying this out at you will see it in an NOTD. 

Nails Inc Optic Wave


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis