Monday 13 August 2012

MUA Haul

This is the first of many hauls of things that I bought whilst on holiday. Some of the items I did buy before I went away but I thought that I’d include everything once I got back. I have split my hauls up otherwise it would be one massive post. Please also note that I bought most of the products unless otherwise stated. So sit back and enjoy this haul.

So if you don’t already know (where have you been) MUA is a brand that you can only get in Superdrug or online that is very affordable. Recently they have become quite popular due to the release of the Undressed palette which is a dupe for the Naked palette.
DSCN0688

Mosaic Blush in English Rose
I bought this before I went away so I had the chance to use it whilst I was away and a full review will be coming shortly but I can tell you this it is amazing. I’ve never really been in to blushers before and then I heard that this was really good and as it’s only £2.50 I thought that it was worth a try and I can tell you that it is 100%.
DSCN0696

Extreme Felt Eyeliner in Black
I picked this up so that I could practise the winged eyeliner look. I’ve never been able to do it as I have very shaky hands but I thought I’d try this to see if i could finally do it. If you have any tips please leave them in the comment box. This was only £2 so won’t be too disappointed if it doesn’t work.
DSCN0592

Every Lash Mascara in Black
This is another product that I’ve heard good things about. I already have the Extreme Curl Mascara which is also by MUA and I really enjoy using it so I thought I’d give this one a try plus at the moment it is save £1 so it was £2 instead of £3.

The next two items are things that I have wanted for a while but every shop I’ve been into was sold out so I was very lucky to find them especially as they were save £1 so only cost me £3 instead of £4. I also included them in my weekend wishlist. By now I’m sure you all know what I’m talking about so I’ll just get on and show you.
DSCN0590

Going For Gold Palette
This is the limited edition Olympic themed palette with lots of golds, silvers and bronzes. I can’t wait to use this.
DSCN0591

Undressed Palette
This palette has had so much press recently and I can’t wait to try it. I have wanted the Naked palette for awhile but knew I would never be able to afford it so I am so glad that MUA has released this.

I will be doing reviews of these products as soon as I have tried and used them for a bit.

What is your favourite MUA product?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

17 comments:

  1. the blusher looks amazing

    so cute


    http://elegantelady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good I love it. It adds a really nice glow to the cheeks

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed your hair tips they were very helpful. Thank you for following I am following your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Haul :) I love the mua blush, i love the glow it gives to the cheeks Ax

    thequirkyfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like it to it gives a nice glow

      Delete
  4. Hey,

    I have nominated you for an award. Visit http://ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/award-time-again.html for more details xxx

    P.S I love the undressed palette, I have a review on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll make sure to check out your review :)

      Delete
  5. I want the same 2 palettes. Hoping my Superdrug still has them when I get paid.

    Adele xx

    http://beautyobsessedgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finger crossed if they are anything like people say they are then I will be so happy :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely purchases! I love MUA! :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too they are so affordable and really good quality

      Delete
  7. love the color palettes, found you on blog hop..now following.Hope you can stop by :)

    www.foreveryoungnfab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am following your blog as well :)

      Delete
  8. Hey! Found you through the blog hop. I recently found MUA myself and am really excited to try more products! I only have the Undressed palette so far!
    Laura
    A Brunette Duet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some amazing products in the range their lipsticks are really good to :)

      Delete
  9. Found you through the Blog Hop and now following! Please Hop to mine, lol :)

    I really need to MUA products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm following your blog as well :)

      Delete

AddThis