Friday 24 August 2012

OOTD- Time To Celebrate

As you probably all know yesterday was GCSE results day and I was one of those people who had to wake up early and collect their results. I had been so nervous about my results that I am just so glad that the wait is all over. One of the main reasons that I was worrying is because the school that I want to go to for 6th form has very high entrance requirements so I was so happy when I found out I had 3As and 6Bs. Now it’s time to celebrate and I can finally get a good nights sleep. So I thought I’d share with you what I wore out to meal with my family to celebrate my results.
DSCN0687

The dress is from Yumi I got this dress in the sale whilst I was on holiday. It was meant to be £50 but I got if for £5 (yes you read that correctly) I even checked the dress to see if there was anything wrong with it but I couldn’t find anything wrong with it so I bought it.
Dress from Yumi
Sorry for the poor photo. 
 
So it here it is on my face I have Rimmel wake me up foundation ( review here) MUA blush English Rose, Shade 5 of the undressed palette and Revlon Kissable balm stain in Cherish. The shoes are from Brantano.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous dress, I love the colour!
    & What a bargain :)

    Laura x
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

AddThis