Saturday 11 August 2012

I'm Back

Just wanted to do a quick post telling you that am back from my holiday and that there won't be anymore scheduled posts for awhile. I hope you all enjoyed the posts that went up whilst I was away. I can tell you that for the next few weeks there will be lots of haul posts and by the end you'll be sick of seeing haul posts. I also want to take the time to formally welcome all my new followers that I have gained whilst I was away and also thank my other followers as well. If you have any post suggestion now would be a great time to suggest them as I only have haul posts planned at the moment. I know it's not a proper post but I just wanted to  update you all and I promise that 'proper' posts will be up soon :)

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis