Thursday 2 August 2012

Tired Of Hay fever- Hay Max Review

It’s that time of year when the pollen count is really high and people with hayfever are having a really rough time. If you suffer with hayfever and are fed up of sneezing then Hay Max might be just what you need.
What is it?
Hay max is organic drug free balm it is designed to catch pollen and stop you from sneezing. You rub the balm on the base of your nostrils and it will trap the pollen. You can apply it as often as you want there is no limit.
Ingredients
As I said this is an organic product so all the ingredients are organically produced.
  • Sunflower oil Helianthus Annuus
  • Beeswax Cera Alba
So you can see that there aren’t many ingredients are they are all natural things.
Packaging
DSCN0356DSCN0359DSCN0360
There are four types Aloe Vera, Lavender, Pure or Frankincense I picked Pure as it is said to be unscented although when applying you get a faint smell of honey but it doesn’t last.
The good thing about this is that there are no drowsy side effects like the tablets you can take sometimes gives and it is suitable for everyone even children and pregnant women.
I really like this product it works it doesn’t stop sneezing completely but it defiantly reduces the amount . I believe that it is widely available and most supermarkets sell it you can get it offline here. It might seem expensive to some at £6.99(although I got mine from Tesco for £5.99) but it is definitely  worth it as I think that this product will last quite a long time as you only use a small amount each time.
I know this isn’t really a beauty product but I am sure many of you suffer with hayfever so would be interested in this product.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx
*I have not been sponsored to write this post I bought this with my own money and this is my own opinion*

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis