Saturday 11 August 2012

NOTD: As Seen on Pretty Little Liars

For those of you living in the UK you will know that pretty little liars isn't on our screens at the moment so we  have to make do with re-runs on MTV. I recently rewatched Blind Dates (season 2 episode 4) and I noticed this nail design worn by Hanna. I haven't copied it exactly as I felt the hearts were a bit over the top and Valentines day has already been. I've basically painted all of my nails in the red and black French manicure style.Check out my French manicure here.

Here is my version of the design to create it simply follow the steps shown in my French manicure tutorial

IMG_0336


Nail Polishes
IMG_0335



Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post. I've only started watching PPL last week and i'm already on season two. Some of their outfits and make up is really nice. I was hoping someone would do these type of post:)

    Elle xx
    www.beautyshewrote.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait for season 3 to start in the UK I am so excited :)I agree I love their clothes and some of their nail polishes are amazing.

      Delete

AddThis