Wednesday 29 August 2012

Undressed Palette The Review

So I’m sure you’ve already heard lots about this palette but I still wanted to share my opinion of it. I hauled it in this post here. I’m sure you’ve heard already that this palette is a very good dupe for the Naked palette although never trying it myself I can’t say whether it is similar or not although the colours look very similar. This palette is £4 (although I got it for £3) whereas the Naked palette is £36.
Undreesed palette

As you can see from the above picture it is the perfect neutrals palette. It has quite a wide range of shades some light and some dark. I really love this palette it is really good quality the shades are super pigmented and buying this has made me want to try more of MUA’s palettes. The shades last a really long time without a primer and with a primer they last all day. I use a homemade primer which you can see a post on here. I love this palette and I reach for it almost everyday as you can do so many different looks with it. I recommend this palette to everyone even if you already have the Naked palette as it is a really good palette.
Here are the swatches:
Undressed row 1

Undressed row 2


Have you tried this palette or any of the other MUA ones?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

*I have not been sponsored to write this post I bought this with my own money and this is my own opinion*

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried this product before, but I really want to. Great review!

    New follower through the BBU Blog Hop :)

    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is a really great palette and for only £4 it is such a great buy.

      Delete

AddThis