Friday 3 August 2012

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Review

So I know that there are a lot of reviews of this foundation out there and you are probably fed up of seeing them but I really wanted to do one because I love it so much that I wanted to share it with you. The foundation was originally hauled here it was also featured in my prom post which can be found here.
IMG_3587


I love the packaging
DSCN0257
IMG_3588


So this foundation is meant to have an anti-fatigue effect hence the name wake me up. It also claims to give a radiant glow plus it has spf 15.
Swatches
DSCN0259DSCN0260



As you can see it blends really nicely and matches my skin really well. However the shade range is the biggest so I'm very lucky that it matches so well. It doesn't feel cakey on the skin which is great as I hate heavy foundations.
DSCN0258


I use my ELF foundation brush to blend it and It works really well. There are so many good things about this foundation. The first thing is the price it retails at £8.99 which in itself is a great price for such a good foundation but I got it when it was on offer so only paid £6.99. It is available at Boots and Superdrug so it is easy to get. The packaging is lovely it is in a glass bottle which makes it look more professional also the bright orange lid is really cute. It also has a pump dispenser which I really like as you get the right amount of product out whereas with a squeezy one you always get too much product out.


Have you tried this foundation?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

*I have not been sponsored to write this post I bought this with my own money and this is my own opinion*

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog. Visit ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk for more details :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

AddThis