Friday 31 August 2012

L'Oreal's Fantastic Free Gift

Whilst in Boots the other day I saw this fantastic offer. If you spend £15 on L'Oreal makeup then you get a free gift. I thought this was a great offer so I picked up 3 things.
IMG_4062

I picked up the Superliner perfect slim in intense black for my mum who had wanted a new eyeliner it was £6.99 (I couldn’t find a link for it on the Boots website sorry). I picked up one of their nail polishes as I haven’t tried their nail polishes before. I chose the shade French Riviera which was £4.99. The last thing I got was a lipstick in the shade Sensual Rose. This is a very different colour to the ones I already own. It’s such a pretty colour and I love the packaging it was £8.19.
Sensual rose

Now onto the free gift.
Free gift

Free gift 2

I got 2 nail polishes Opulent Pink and You Are Worth It. I also got a glam shine lip gloss in the shade Magnetic Nude Glow. The last product I got was the Super Liner Luminizer in black diamond. I also got a booklet telling you how to do different looks, some nail art stickers, the true match foundation sample and the nude magique BB cream sample. This is a great deal and I recommend that you all look into it.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis