Sunday 16 June 2013

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer Review



Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
After trying the Match Perfection foundation  I was very interested in trying the concealer. The concealer is a 2 in 1 as it is supposed to conceal and highlight which makes it ideal for under eye circles but not so good for blemishes.

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
The application has a brush at the top, you squeeze the tube and the product comes out through the brush (as demonstrated in the above picture) I'm not a fan of this application as it can get quite messy and I find I waste a lot of this product.
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer Swatch
The consistency of this is quite thick, which means that it is quite easy for this to appear cakey. I don't think this product really highlights and it it isn't the best at concealing dark circles. As of yet I haven't found a concealer that I love for my under eyes if you have any recommendations of drugstore concealers please let me know. The shade range is pretty limited, I believe there are only 3 shades so it may be difficult to find a good match. That being said this does in a way match your skin tone just like the foundation. This has properties in it which makes it adapt to your skin tone and texture so this will be suitable for a lot of people. 

I'm not a massive fan of this but it is by no means the worst concealer I have ever tried. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis