Monday 17 June 2013

Summer Outfit #1

Summer Outfit with orange shorts

I wanted to start a new series on my blog, in which each week I will share an outfit with you that I think would be perfect for summer. Hopefully this may help or inspire you with ideas for summer outfits. I will make sure that the items a purse friendly and everything that I show will be under £50. 

So this is my first outfit, a perfect item for summer is a pair of coloured shorts. I only have a few pairs of coloured shorts as I'm quite picky about the style of them, but I really like these ones from H&M and they are really cheap too. I chose to pair it with a simple vest top and a few pretty accessories. 


Outfit Total: £83.48

That may seem a lot but you will can use each of these pieces to make new outfits as most of the items are quite basic. I love the bag and I think it will go with a lot of outfits and £37 is quite cheap for a bag which is quite spacious and looks amazing.

I hope you liked this outfit and I hope you like this new idea for a series. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis