Friday 7 June 2013

May Empties

So it has got to that time again when I share my monthly empties with you. I have used up quite a lot this month so I'm going to crack on and show you what I have used up.
Starting with skincare:
For some reason it takes me ages to use up skincare items but this month I've used up 3. The Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser has been a firm favourite of mine for ages. I was sad to see this go as I loved using it, but it has meant that I can try others in my collection and I am now currently loving the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser. I probably wouldn't pick this up again as I'm loving the Naturally Radiant one which I will be doing a full review of soon. 
This month I seemed to be using face wipes more and more to take off my makeup as they are so quick and I'm really lazy. These ones from Kleenex are ok, they are quite soft but aren't that good at removing eye makeup. 
I got a sample of the Alpha H Liquid Gold a while ago. It was ok but it didn't do anything special so I won't be spending £30 on the full size.



Along Came Betty's Bubble Bath smelt amazing. I loved adding it to my baths and I've already repurchased it. 
I loved Soap and Glory's Clean On Me, it smelt amazing and it was quite moisturising as well. I will be buying a full size after I've used up some of my other shower gels. 
I really liked the Boots Extracts Range as all the products in the range use fairtrade ingredients. The smell of this was quite nice although it could have been a bit stronger as it was quite faint. I probably would get this again but I'd get a different scent maybe the cocoa butter one.  

I didn't particularly like this Sure deodorant, I didn't like the smell and I don't think it really worked very well. 
I have so many of these So...? sprays lying around. This wasn't one of my favourite scents so I wouldn't get it again. 
I loved this perfume sample of Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb. It smelt amazing and I'm considering buying the full size. 
I liked this toothpaste, I noticed that it helped whiten my teeth and my breath smell fresher for longer. 

What have you used up? Do you have any post requests?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis