Saturday 22 June 2013

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Review

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
When I was in Boots awhile ago when they had their 3 for 2 offer on I bought this mascara. I had a coupon for extra points if I bought a mascara so I picked up Great Lash from Maybelline. Maybelline is said to one of the best drugstore brands for mascara so I thought I'd try one of their mascaras as I haven't tried any Maybelline mascaras before.



Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
As you can see from the above photo, the wand is very small in comparison to other wands. I really like this wand, as because it is small it is easy to catch all the lashes with it and also due to it being small it doesn't clump either. I have included some eye swatches for you so you can see how well it works.
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
The above photo shows my eye without any mascara.
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
As you can see the difference is quite big, this mascara definitely lengthens more than volumises. I like this mascara but I would prefer it if it volumised my lashes a bit more as my lashes are quite long naturally. 

Have you tried this? What's your favourite Maybelline mascara?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try this for awhile because it's the cheapest mascara in my drugstore, I believe it's around $4. Even if I didn't like it, I wouldn't have wasted that much money. But I have the same issue that you have with the product, I want something that volumizes and lengthens, and I also like dramatic lashes. So I'll just have to pick it up and see what it does for me! Great review. :)

    beautymadesimple.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I recommend trying it out as it is very cheap so you haven't lost too much money if it doesn't work for you. Let me know how you get on with it. x

      Delete

AddThis