Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Top 5 Under £5

I saw miss budget beauty do this on her blog and YouTube channel, so I thought I would share my top products under £5. This was actually really hard not because I haven't got lots of products under £5 but because I didn't want to feature tons of MUA products as there are other great brands that are cheap but don't always get mentioned.

MUA- Undressed Palette
Almost every blogger has featured this on their blog. This is a great palette it is only £4 and it is a fantastic dupe for the Naked palette which is £36. You can see my full review of it here.

MUA Blush- English Rose
This was my first ever blush that I bought as I thought I was too pale to wear blush but this is perfect it adds a nice pink glow to your cheeks and it is only £2.50. I featured this in my August favourites here.

Collection Lipstick- Sea Shell
I love this lipstick it is a really wearable colour. It is really moisturising and long lasting and it is only £2.99. I featured this in my June favourites here.

2True Lipgloss- 22
I really like this lipstick as it isn't too sticky and it lasts a reasonable amount of time. There isn't a great colour pay off so I usually use it over the top of a lipstick and it seems to work really well. Also the 2True nail polishes are amazing you can see an NOTD featuring a 2True nail polish here. All the 2True products are £1.99 or 3 for £4.99. 2True is available at Superdrug.

Miss Sporty nail polish- Grape Fit
I love the Miss Sporty nail polishes they are such great quality and are only £1.99. They have amazing shades to choose from and this is just one of the shades I own. They have a wide brush which makes it really nice and easy to apply. It lasts quite a long time as well before it chips. I featured this in my May favourites here.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I might go on and do the top 10 under £10 post, also I may do my top MUA products if you'd like to see that please let me know.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



AddThis