Tuesday 25 September 2012

Updated Skincare Routine

As promised in my last post I am doing an update of my skincare routine. I realised whilst doing my empties post that my skincare routine has changed quite a lot since my last post that I did on it. So without further ado lets get onto the products.




So I now use the Neutrogena grapefruit facial wash, I really wanted to try this as it has a pump which I thought would be a lot easier than a squeezy bottle. At first I didn't like the smell of this I found it to be too strong but now that I've used it a bit more I really like it. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth.


The facial scrub that I use is the same as before, the my skin facial scrub. It smells really nice and is perfect for exfoliating my skin. It has lasted along time as well because I only use it once a week.

I use the clean and clear moisturiser which I really like. It is really moisturising and lasts along time also it doesn't take too long to sink in which makes it perfect to use I the morning and at night.

I use the clean and clear cleansing lotion which I don't particularly like, I use it to remove my makeup at night but whenever you use it near the eyes it stings. So I have to use a separate product to remove my eye makeup. I probably won't repurchase this and I would love some suggestions for cleansers. You can see my full review of it here.

I use the garnier makeup remover to remove my eye makeup and this is the only item in my skincare routine that has remained the same since my last post. I really like this as it is really gentle on the eyes and removes makeup really easily.

Next is the witch blemish stick which I really love, it is basically a stick that you can use on your spots. Whenever I feel a spot coming on or I have a spot I put this on it and the spot instantly goes down. I really recommend this as it is very affordable and it actually works.

The last item I use is the botanics toning spray which is a relatively new product, I really like this it is really refreshing and removes and last bits of makeup that didn't come off. I did a full review of it which you can see here.

I hope you enjoyed this post

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

1 comment:

AddThis