Saturday 15 September 2012

Botanics Toning Spray Review

This is said to be a dupe for the  Caudalie beauty elixir . This replaced my much loved simple facial tonner.This is what the packaging looks like it has the same pattern on it as the other products in the Botanics range. This product is only available in Boots. I bought this when it was on offer. I love using this because it is really refreshing and leaves my a skin feeling really smooth. Another thing I like about this product is it is 100% organic. It is usually £4.99 but at the moment it is £3.99. I use this in the morning and the evening it is very easy to spray. You spray it all over your face and then wipe it off with a cotton pad. This is a product that I would truly recommend as it is so good and it is a lot cheaper than the beauty elixir and definitely worth trying.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx 

*I have not been sponsored to write this post I bought this with my own money and this is my own opinion*

6 comments:

  1. I love the botanics range in boots my favourite is their bubble bath :) .. I have been wanting to try this I think I may pick some up, I have heard a lot of positive comments about it :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the bubble bath I might have to give it a go

      Delete
  2. Hmmm might give this a go and see how I like it. I love the Caudalie Beauty Elixir but its far too pricey to keep repurchasing. Thanks for the heads up on this! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I could try it. I'm aware of that fact my skin & immune system hate me :) but I like to try different things. I hope you have a great weekend.

    If ya get a chance scoot over to my blog & link up your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that it says that is suitable for all skin types, it is definitely worth a go :)

      Delete

AddThis