Sunday 2 September 2012

Last Haul For Awhile…Hopefully

So if you have been following for awhile you will see that I post quite a few hauls and I’ve decided to try and stop buying things because I feel that I post all these hauls but very rarely review the products so I’m going to try and do more reviews as they will be more helpful. This isn’t going to be a strict spending ban just a cut back to try and safe some money as I don’t have a job and the money I use is money that has been given to me from my parents and the rest of my family. So I’ll show you what I got.
Last haul for awhile...



I picked up 2 things from Witch( I wish I’d heard of them sooner and I will be reviewing them shortly) I got the blemish stick and the liquid concealer.  I picked up the Blistex daily lip conditioner  which is a really good lip product and I enjoy using it.  From MUA I got some clear clear mascara and the eyebrow pencil in blonde.  I also got the Botanics rosewater toning spritz which is said to be a dupe for the Caudalie beauty elixir. Lastly I picked up the Stila whitening powder foundation refill from Poundland. Reviews of these products will follow shortly, If you have any suggestions for posts please feel free to tell me in the comments .

Have you tried any of these products?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same, always posting about things I've bought but barely ever doing a proper review! haha. Good luck with your spending cuts :)

    Laura x
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have a feeling that it's going to be quite tough not to buy anything :)

      Delete

AddThis