Sunday 23 September 2012

Products I've Used Up #2

I always love reading these post as you can see that a blogger has used the whole product and they can give their full opinion of it.


VO5 shampoo and conditioner

I love this range of hair care the products smell amazing and they leave your hair feeling really soft and smooth. I will definitely be repurchasing these in the future.

Garnier Ultra Dry deodorant
I really like this deodorant it offers all day protection which I find some deodorants don't always do and it smells quite nice. This deodorant doesn't leave white marks on your clothes and I've already repurchased it.

Batiste dry shampoo
I didn't like this at all, I featured it in my products I regret buying post which you can see here. I really did not like the smell of this and it put me off using it.

Macleans whitening toothpaste
I know it's a weird product to include but I finished it up so I though I'd include it. Toothpaste is a bit like shampoo for me I buy whichever toothpaste is on offer at the time. I always get whitening toothpaste though as my teeth are naturally a yellowey colour so whitening toothpaste helps. When using this I could really see a difference and I will probably repurchase it.
Dove Deeply Nourishing body wash
I really liked this body wash it left my skin feeling really soft and it was very moisturising. I featured this in my June favourites post which you can see here.

Original Source Cocoa and Vanilla bubble bath
I loved this it smelt amazing and when I used it in the bath it left my skin feeling really nice and the smell lingered in my skin. I wanted to repurchase it but couldn't find it in Tesco which is where I got it from before.

Treacle Moon Vanilla body scrub
I love this scrub it is really gentle and can be used everyday. It smells amazing and works really well with the matching shower gel. The whole treacle moon range is fantastic and I will be repurchasing it once I've used up my other scrubs.
Simple moisturiser
I didn't particularly like this. I have normal skin but I still found this to be not moisturising enough. Also it took a long time to sink in which was fien at night but not suitable for when I used it in the morining. I have just realeased that my skincare has changed a lot since the original post so I'm going to update it this week.

Champneys hand and nail cream
I found this hand cream far to greasy and I didn't particularly like the smell so I wouldn't repurchase it. I have bougght the soap and glory hand food so I will  let you know how I get on with it.

Dirty Works facial wipes
I really liked these wipes they were rewally soft and they smelt really nice. Dirty Works is a bit like soap and glory only a little bit cheaper their products can hbe found in Sainsburys.

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

4 comments:

  1. i love these posts because you get to see what the blogger thought long term about the products! great post! visiting from the blog hop, i'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog so cute, I found you through Bloglovetherapy's Blog hop.

    http://dipsydays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

AddThis